- Investigation of your business or start up venture
- Developing needs and wants for your project
- Determination of requirements for mechanical, electrical plumbing
- Auto Cad / BIM design for structure
- Feasibility study with 3D design and rendering to acquire financial stability
- Over 100 years of combined experience in architectural and civil design
- AIA Contracts and specifications written specifically to your project scope
- Specialized to obtain special exceptions for zoning and area plan needs for city, state and DNR
- Competitive bidding for all 16 AIA Division with the ability to self perform the work of your project
- Premier Construction Project Management to enforce the plans set forth and maintain the financial success
- Our vast knowledge of products provides comparable substitutions
- Our strong subcontractor relationships provides competitive quality bids
- Our ability to think and visualize in a 3D mindset lends for ample designs
- Our presence in the market place gives us the ability to provide general costs in real time
Visit or drive by one of our satisfied customers, or click HERE to view photo's
- Timpte Inc. 3945 Indianapolis Road, Lebanon IN 46052 (near Whitestown)
- Wilson Trailer, 1501S 800W Frankfort, IN 46041
- Shoup Country Foods 2048S. State Road 39 Frankfort, IN 46041
- Johnson & Melloh Solutions 5925 Stockberger Place Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Kensar Equipment 2415W Thomposon Road, Indianapolis, IN 46217
- Ellis Jewelers 52 E. Main Street Frankfort, IN 46041
We saved Timpte Inc. over $65k in value engineering on site during construction at their Lebanon / Whitestown location. These savings will be replicated in future projects as they expand.
One day before entering into a contract with another contractor, we met the Shoup Family and had a conversation about building their dreams at their current location in Frankfort: a dream they were told could not be accomplished. 1 year later they opened the doors for business in the same location.
The Clinton County YMCA (Frankfort) works hard to fund projects with donations and when problems are encountered during construction funds can get tight. We believe in the their mission and completed change orders at costs and extended the terms out several months to aid. The work was completed on time and without a need for them to obtain financing.
"We were completely satisfied with C.A. Taylor LLC. They managed the entire project for us; dealing with all of the permitting, licensing, etc. Clinton Taylor did a great job of finding design alternatives that saved us expenses or improved the final design. Clinton is a person of integrity and faith, we could trust him to protect our best interest throughout the project. The final product was great. We would certainly use C. A. Taylor LLC again for future projects and certainly would recommend him to anyone wanting to build a facility.
Simply said, C. A Taylor LLC is amazing! They completed an extensive remodel of our 135yr old building in a mere 2 months! Everything from the floor up was replaced and we added a new gas fireplace with stone surround hand cut and stacked by Clinton himself! The entire project was handled both professionally and efficiently. Clinton and his crew were a pleasure...a hardworking team with a great sense of humor! Ellis Jewelers highly recommends Clinton for any project, large or small!
Clinton Taylor was excellent to work with. He greatly helped with choosing sub-contractors and holding them to high standards. Clinton's knowledge of county and state regulations helped keep surprises to a minimum. Clinton's communication skills throughout the project were excellent. He provided answers to any questions and made sure all deadlines were met. The project was completed in a timely fashion and resulted in a facility that we are very proud of.
We have used Clinton Taylor's construction company for 5 projects in the last ten years. He has built a new warehouse, a covered truck loading dock, a new office, re-roofed a 35 year old building & restored a 100 year old smoke house. Each project required different engineering skills to accomplish what we needed. The new warehouse, loading dock, & the office attached to already existing buildings. When finished, everything looks as if it were planned that way from the beginning. Clinton has been easy to work with. He is honest. He is able to listen to what the needs are & then come up with workable, affordable solutions. His work schedule is well defined from the beginning & followed closely. I feel we have in been in good hands from the start to finish on every project.
Shoups Country Foods, Inc. would highly recommend C.A.Taylor for any construction project. We are thrilled with our new building design and construction managed by Clinton Taylor. He is so easy to work with and has creative ideas to develop the most usable space for your business needs.
He is ultra organized, patient, and professional regarding your design. He also works well with local authorities for permit requirements. He is very timely and always hits his deadlines, but beyond that he tackles every project with a common sense approach to get the most for your money.